Friday, April 3, 2009

Tricastella

There were three albergues that we could see in Tricastella. We settled on the one that seemed the least popular as I was desperate for some privacy. And some steady hot water. Which we found. I was so grateful for the nice beds, the hot water and above all, the massive and clean bathroom. All such simple things, but they are hugely important to me. Yes, I am that lame. This was the place where I ate the saltiest meal in history. My body hated me more than ever. Then, when we packed up and left in the morning, a large dog decided to become my friend. I don’t trust strangers, and I trust strange dogs even less. Especially when they get nippy with me. After waving my sticks around (and thank heavens for them) the dog left me alone. Gill found it all quite amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment